Wednesday, June 23, 2010

bonjour, hej, cześć, tere

The first post of any blog, I'm sure most bloggers and suffering the same feeling I seem to be feeling at the moment...much uncertainty on how to start..kind of nerve racking really. SO here goes..

Hello,

I'm Elizabeth, and I hope you can get enjoyment out of me simply doing something I am looking forward to making part of my daily schedule. I'm 18, currently working an office job full-time, and have a shopping addiction according to some including BB [boyfriend]. Looking for something to keep me entertained and give me something to continually work on I am going to pursue starting a blog and as soon as I get settled into our new place, an online vintage store, filled with items I will fall inlove with and have to break my heart to let them leave my possession however consoled with the knowledge you will love them as much as me.

Getting down to business, I have started sourcing my first collection and promise that as soon as packing, moving and unpacking is done you will have the opportunity of getting your hot little hands on some of the amazing pieces.

In the mean time, if you have any question or anything you want to say, feel free to contact me on elizabethschmeider@live.com.au and I will be more than happy to help you out.

Along the way I am certain that I will not be able to resist filling blog will be filled with inspirational tidbits, outfits posts and day to day ramblings with the hope I forfil my desire to having something to continually work on and love, and hope that you will get most enjoyment and hopefully some cute new clothes out of.


Elizabeth
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment