Tuesday, August 10, 2010

listings.

Don't forget to check out our first few listings as they all end tommorrow!! With the amazing Red Double Breasted Blazer having a few people keeping their beautiful eyes on it (as well as the other items) I am looking forward to this time tommorrow for them to finally be sold (hopefully).

Speaking of excited, I cannot wait to share with you our next collection! There are such amazing pieces, that I am struggling to actually list and not keep for myself.

Think sheer, pokadots, pale greens and blue! With my love affair for sheer blouses continuing there are two amazing pieces reflecting this. A uber unique black sheer blouse with great denim accents on the shoulder, collar, cuffs and pockets. It is by far my best find!!

I do also intend on taking better photographs, and styling each piece..hopefully for this collection, but as stated in yesterday's post, I make no promises!

As we see the end of winter off, don't be mistaken, there will still be those chilly days, so don't forget to check out the blazers for sale, here, here, here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment